Friday Walk and Talks continue, so join us!
ISU WellBeing is committed to creating a walking community (even virtually) for ISU employees. To support this community, we are continuing with the Friday Walk and Talks, but just not as a large group on campus. Whether you are on campus or working remotely, having to maintain physical distancing can feel isolating at times. We want to support you in every way. Join us virtually by taking the time to get up, get out, and walk for your well-being!
Join the ISU WellBeing team via Webex every Friday at 12:10 pm!
- Call a colleague, family member, or friend and talk on the phone while you walk
- Encourage those in your place of residence to walk with you – kids, spouse, etc.
- Take your pet on a walk – good for you, good for them
To join the ISU WellBeing team via Webex every Friday at 12:10 p.m. for a 20-minute Walk and Talk from your location!
1. Download the Webex app on your phone and set up with your ISU email.
2. Join the meeting link available through ISU WorkLife calendar. To access:
Open your Outlook calendar
In the Home tab, click on Open Calendar>From Address Book
Enter “ISU WorkLife” and select
From the ISU WorkLife calendar view select one of the sessions (or series) displayed. Click on the meeting link to join
2. Email Friday Walk and Talk to receive a meeting invite for your calendar with the Webex meeting information.
3. Email ISU WellBeing with additional questions.
Walking is an excellent way to unplug and create a more balanced work life, essential to your well-being.
For campus walking resources, visit https://www.wellbeing.iastate.edu/resources/group-walks
For each Friday Walk and Talk you participate in, you will earn 20 Adventure2 points. Click here to sign in to Adventure2 and add Friday Walk and Talks to your well-being plan!