Mid Morning Mindfulness
We are offering live sessions on Tuesday and Thursday!
There is no better way to stay focused and productive when all around you is a little chaotic than to practice mindfulness. Join your colleagues and the ISU WellBeing team for this regular mindfulness practice. Each week on Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 - 10:15 am the ISU WellBeing team, and special guest leaders, will guide a 15-minute session via Zoom. All are welcome in connecting as one ISU community. Whether it is practicing your relaxation breathing technique, sharing in a Loving Kindness meditation, or working on being present in the moment, we look forward to connecting with you.
Guest leaders for October:
- Tuesday, October 1st and October 20th - Douglas Gentile, Professor of Psychology
- Thursday, October 22nd - Nora Hudson, Assistant Director, Fitness with ISU Recreation Services
To join the conversation,
1. Join us on Zoom. Meeting link available through ISU WorkLife calendar. To access:
Open your Outlook calendar
In the Home tab, click on Open Calendar>From Address Book
Enter “ISU WorkLife” and select
From the ISU WorkLife calendar view select one of the sessions (or series) displayed. Click on the registration link provided
2. Email Mid-Morning Mindfulness to receive a registration link for the series.
3. Email ISU WellBeing with additional questions.