Hello and welcome!
Thanks for joining us for Mid-Morning Mindfulness.
We offer live sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 am - 10:15 am.
Email email@example.com to get the Zoom registration link for the current session or if you have questions.
There will be no live sessions from November 21 - December 1 for Thanksgiving Break and December 19 - January 9, 2024 for Winter Break.
We will have live sessions from December 5 - December 15. 2023 - Hope you can join us!
All live sessions are recorded and in an online library - you can find them here. Be sure to check them out when we are on break.
Check out additional online resources below to support your practice.
There is no better way to stay focused and productive when all around you is a little chaotic than to practice mindfulness. Join your colleagues and the ISU WellBeing team for this regular mindfulness practice. Each week on Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 - 10:15 am the ISU WellBeing team will guide a 15-minute session via Zoom. All are welcome in connecting as one ISU community. Whether it is practicing your relaxation breathing techniques, sharing in a Loving Kindness meditation, or working on being present in the moment, we look forward to connecting with you.
Session leader: Sue Tew Warming, Certified Mindfulness & Meditation Teacher, ISU WellBeing Consultant and special guests.
When you are unable to join us on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10 am - here are some resources to support your practice:
1. Listen to Mid-Morning Mindfulness Recordings, you can find them here - Mid-Morning Mindfulness Recordings
2. Check out Insight Timer, it has a web-based and app-based options. There are MANY resources that are FREE. Various types of meditations are offered including guided, silent, sounds, etc.
3. Check out Calm, it has web-based and app-based options. Another great site with MANY resources that are FREE. Various types of meditations and some questions as you begin that help direct you to what will serve you best.
4. Check out East Coast Mindfulness' Worldwide Sit. The staff of East Coast offer this free weekly online experience each Thursday from 11:10 am - 11:50 am (Iowa time). If is fun to have a mindfulness experience with people from literally all over the world. Check it out!
5. Check out East Coast Mindfulness' online resource library with 100+ video recordings available for FREE. You can practice with Jon Kabat-Zinn, Andrew Holecek, Susan Piver, Mark Nepo, Rebecca Eldridge, Margaret Fletcher and others. Browse a wealth of topics to find what's just right for any moment. These video practices are available for free, at any time that fits your life.
6. Check out Mindful - Healthy Mind, Healthy life - there are many articles and guided practices that you might find supportive of your practice.