WellBeing Champions (WBC)
...are the connection between ISU WellBeing and the employees of the university to promote well-being and enhance the employee experience!
- Serve as an inspirational voice for our university regarding employee health, well-being and the employee experience.
- Serve as a resource to promote ISU WellBeing services and support employees on their journey at ISU.
They do this by:
- Being an enthusiastic person who possesses a passion for whole-person well-being and a desire to promote employee well-being and engagement.
- Sincerely wanting to help fellow employees enhance their quality of life.
- Encouraging employee participant and promoting ISU WellBeing programs, services and resources including our online platform, Adventure2.
- Having a sense of fun, enjoying people, and embracing all aspects of their colleagues' well-being.
Common traits of a WBC WellBeing Champion Traits
Primary goals for our WellBeing Champion Network are:
- Increase communication throughout ISU about ISU WellBeing resources, specifically in the area in which they work.
- Generate excitement and enthusiasm about Adventure2 by actively encouraging co-workers participation.
- Provide insight and direction on employee needs and interests by reviewing data and feedback.
- To know the pulse of their environment and provide feedback to the ISU WellBeing team.
Learn more about being an WBC here WellBeing Champion Overview
COMING SOON! Meet your Champions!
If you are interested in joining our WellBeing Champions Network, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org