Special Half Day Flu Shot Clinic!
Flu Shot Clinic - Last Chance Walk-in Option!
If you missed the two-week clinic and still want to get a flu shot, the Occupational Medicine clinic will be accepting walk-ins (while supplies last) on Thursday, November 2nd from 8 AM -11 AM at 2408 Pammel Drive, G11 TASF.
- This service is free for employees. Graduate students and undergraduate students need to go through Thielen Student Health Center.
- Be sure to bring you ISU ID card and wear short sleeved or loose fitting shirt.
- No appointment is necessary and the process will only take a few minutes!
After this time, flu vaccine will be available by appointment only while supplies last.
The flu shot is recommended for everyone 6 months of age and older. (If you are pregnant, the flu shot is recommended, however, pregnant women are encouraged to check with your physician prior to vaccination.) The flu season peaks in December - February, but can run from October until early May. For more information on the flu vaccine for 2017, visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/flu-season-2017-2018.htm
The following groups are eligible to receive this free service:
- Faculty, Professional and Scientific, Merit and Post Docs
- Retirees on health plan who are not yet 65
- ISU Foundation employees
- Iowa State Daily employees
The following groups are NOT eligible for this campus clinic:
- Students (undergrad and graduate) and visiting scholars. Please contact Thielen Student Health Center for vaccination information.
- Spouses and dependents.
For more information on the flu vaccination clinic at ISU, see the Flu Shot 2017 - Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have additional questions, please contact the UHR Service Center at 294-4800.