Flu Shot Clinic at ISU
ISU WellBeing is once again partnering with Occupational Medicine to provide flu vaccinations to eligible ISU employees. The vaccine is provided at no cost as a service through ISU WellBeing. The 2019 flu shot clinic is scheduled for October 7 - October 18 from 9:00 - 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
The following guidelines still apply:
- No appointment is necessary.
- Bring your ISU ID card to the clinic. You MUST have your University ID number in order to check-in.
- Wear short sleeve or loose fitting shirt for ease of administration.
- Limited parking in front of TASF, employees encouraged to bike or walk.
The flu shot is recommended for everyone 6 months of age and older. (If you are pregnant, the flu shot is recommended, however, pregnant women are encouraged to check with your physician prior to vaccination.) The flu season peaks in December - February, but can run from October until early May. For more information on the flu vaccine for 2019, visit the CDC website at 2018-2019 Influenza Season
The following groups are eligible to receive this free service:
- Faculty, Professional and Scientific, Merit and Post Docs
- Retirees on health plan who are not yet 65
- ISU Foundation employees
- Iowa State Daily employees
The following groups are NOT eligible for this campus clinic:
- Students (undergrad and graduate) and visiting scholars. Please contact Thielen Student Health Center for vaccination information.
- Spouses and dependents.
For more information on the flu vaccination clinic at ISU, see the Flu Shot 2019 - Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have additional questions, please contact the UHR Service Center at 294-4800.